Special Projects Intern
The Special Projects Intern is an integral role that leads to the successful creation and implementation of company goals and strategies. These goals and strategies permit P2P to adequately serve our clients’ needs and make their event vision a reality.
Reporting Structure: The Special Programs Intern reports to the Director of Public Relations/Executive Event Planner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assist the Director of Public Relations/Executive Event Planner with the daily tasks pertaining directly to event preparation and execution
• Assist with the management of various social media accounts, to include content research and publishing to social media outlets
• Research and reporting of vital event preparation materials--including budgeting and decor selections
• Assist with the maintenance of the Polished Event Network
• Any other tasks as assigned
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize time sensitive tasks
• Excellent collaborative team-based skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Applications
• Creative and Flexible
• Familiarity with social networking sites, will also train
• Deep passion for event planning and execution
Compensation: The Special Project Intern is an at-will, unpaid position. Candidates will enter a probationary period of a specified time determined at hire with the future possibility of transition to #PolishedTeam status following a performance evaluation.
To Apply: Submit resume and cover letter to chelsea@polishedDMV.com