A well planned birthday party can be a memorable event for not only you, but your guests as well. The only issue is creating a new event theme for each party. Here are some unique party ideas for adult birthday parties!
1. Beer Tasting Party - He was a wise man who invented beer - Plato.
Host the ultimate beer tasting party for the ultimate beer lover. Spice it up by adding personalized beer mugs, beer perfect snacks, or even cake shots! Via B Lovely Events
2. Upgraded Dinner Party - Who said dinner parties had to be traditional?
Upgrade your dinner party by adding some lighting, large balloon and floral centerpieces, signature drinks, and a DJ to really get the party started! Your party will surely be the talk of the town.
3. Message Wall - Birthday Cards? Forget about it
Skip the birthday cards this year and opt to have your guest leave birthday wishes on your own message board. (Via Hostess With the Mostess)
4. Pancake Pajama Party - Brunch: The socially acceptable excuse to drink before noon
Skip the hustle and bustle of going to brunch at a restaurant, and host a pajama pancake party at your house! Have your guests bring their favorite champagne to use for the Mimosas! Via Hostess With the Mostess
5. Balloons Galore - Try a modern twist on the traditional balloon decor at a birthday party.
A simple and inexpensive way to liven up any birthday party is to add some flare to your balloons. Try wrapping your balloons in tulle, filling them with confetti or money, or even filling the entire room with balloons. Find more ideas on BuzzFeed
6. 50 Shades of Grey - Because we know you couldn't put the book down
Host a party full of masquerade masks, handcuffs, grey ties, and quotes sure to keep conversation going! Via Hostess With The Mostess